Hate is a strong word. I try to avoid using it.
So instead I will begin with this:
“How do I intensely dislike thee July? Let me count the ways.”
- My Mum was told she would have to have an operation.
- Then she was told she doesn’t have to have an operation, but she was nonetheless stressed beyond belief with the recognition that her life had to change.
- Because of her health and this life change, everyone’s lives have now been impacted, including mine, Hubbie’s and baby girl’s, and she and my Dad cannot babysit baby girl when I go to work.
- Because they cannot babysit anymore, my babysitting arrangements have had to drastically change and now I am stressed beyond belief over how she will cope.
- I feel like I have lost a part of my parents.
- On another note, I had a major repair to my new car! Hooray!
- It’s still not 100%.
- I have been sick.
- Baby girl has been sick.
- Hubbie is still sick.
- Baby girl has developed some kind of ear ache that flairs up whenever it wants to, as a side effect of her cold.
- It has been really cold.
- I am cramping at this moment at 10:17pm July 31st mother f*&ker.
- I have had many decent cries and sobs this month, including tonight.
- I have heard of two relationships ending this month, both long-term serious ones, and one of them involved children.
- Other people I know have had issues with personal stuff and their family life, so its not just me folks. I think the planets were screwing with us all this month.
I actually think I’ve forgotten stuff, but this is just the initial list that springs to mind. By highlighting all this July-crap, I have in effect reversed the efforts of my carcrashgratitude blog, where I have also written about the crapola month that has been July.
Funny writing about something that’s annoying you as an item of gratitude, right?
It’s called Balance.
GOODBYE JULY. You shit me.